Login
 Register

Home Record : 254,958 Km/h

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

speed ski helmet for sale
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
Profilé
i have a new philippe goitchell speed ski helmet for sell , its painted yellow and its F.I.S and F.S.V safety regulated and conforms to safety regulations for sale at 600 euros call 00447921071226 for any info on the helmet

Posted on: 2007/3/8 12:50

Re: speed ski helmet for sale
Production
From Sugarloaf, Maine, USA
Hi Marc, Doug Hall here - We didn't meet properly, but we did cross paths in Sun Peaks last week - ah! I wish I'd asked you about gear while we were there! I am interested, trying to put together full gear (skis too) for next season. I'll try to call you tomorrow (or Wed) morning from the US (east coast). Cheers, Doug

Posted on: 2007/3/12 23:09

Re: speed ski helmet for sale
Production
Hi Doug,
Saw your post about getting kitted-out for next season. I will be moving to Calgary at the end of April and have skis and poles etc to sell. The helmet Marc is selling is a good one though...not trying to poach his business! I do have molds for helmets (inner and outer) but I don't have any finished products at the moment...and no chance I'll make any before I come to Canada! Neil Munroe has one of my helmets, though, if you wanted to have a look at one.
Hopefully meet you in Canada sometime.
Cheers,

Nigel Brockton

Posted on: 2007/3/13 11:19

[Advanced Search]

France Ski de Vitesse © 2001-2011